Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

I just realized that I never did tell you guys about Mother's Day! It was actually alot of fun. The boys surprised me with "I love Mom" outfits first thing in the morning. Then they took me to McDonald's to enjoy some hot cakes for breakfast. What a treat! :) Of course we had to check out the playground while we were there, too. Then they humored me with a little trip to Ikea. We got there a few minutes before they actually opened, but their dining room was open so we played in the play area there for a little while. Then we raced around the store in their cool free swiveling carts and finished up the trip with some yummy sweedish meatballs for lunch. The boys napped in the car on the way home. They were so conked out by the morning's adventures that they didn't even wake up when I left them in the car with Kevin while I ran into Sams. We spent the rest of the afternoon with Kevin's family. When we finally made it back home Ryan brought me my card, and I got to open my present - a cute picture frame.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!-Sounds like you had an eventful day.I like their shirts. Do you think someone was hinting for Father's Day coming up? Mary

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...