Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shooting Hoops

I have never posted a video before so I wanted to know how it works. And I have learned several things.

1. I need better editing software - the kind that will do simple things like let you rotate the video right side up. Falling short of that I will have to remember to take video horizontal, not vertical from now on.

2. Clips taken in video mode from a Canon point and shoot camera are surprisingly not too bad.

3. Wild crazy arm movements (clapping and pointing) should probably be avoided while in video mode. Warning: If you are prone to motion sickness you might consider skipping the video. :)

[Reposted - rotated video! Yay!]

[Crossing my fingers and hoping it works!] Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...