Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ketchup

You guys have learned another new word. Ketchup. Though the pronunciation isn't exactly how we could say it your meaning is definately clear. You guys will eat just about anything with ketchup on it. You particularly like it on chicken. One of the first times that I let you have some I asked you to pick a piece of chicken that you wanted ketchup on and hand it to me. I took the piece dipped it in ketchup and fed it to you. Without being asked you picked up another piece and held it out for me. You ate all your chicken like that. One piece at a time. With ketchup.

You did it for daddy today, too. He thought it was funny when you held the piece up for him and said "ketchup."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...