Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

Oh how I wish we had a video camera rolling 24/7 sometimes. This morning I woke up to the sound of chatter over the monitor. When I looked over the boys were starting their normal morning shenanigans - reaching into each others cribs and giggling. Then over the monitor I swear I heard "Ready, Set, Go!!!" followed by them racing blankets in hand to the other end of their cribs.

Then just before we left for lunch the boys were playing in playland when out of the blue Connor walked up to Ryan with one of the big inflatable balls and handed it to Ryan knocking him over. Ryan landed on the edge of the ball pit and flipped over backwards into the balls. He looked so stunned like he had no idea how he ended up catapulted into the balls. It was just too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...