Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where's she going with my food!?!?

For eat out Wednesday we went to Chili's tonight. I ordered their sliders and was going to share some with the boys even though we ordered something else for them, too. However, as I cut into one I noticed it was really pink inside (think medium) so I sent them back. When the waitress picked up the food and started walking off Connor got REALLY upset - real tears and everything. It was actually kinda funny given that it was my plate and my food, not his, but you would have thought that she ripped it out of his fingers and told him he was going to bed without supper the way he was carrying on. He calmed down when we offered him something else to eat, but it was really funny how upset he was over my plate disapparing. Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...