Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Miss Amy!

Life did go on after Halloween just in case you were wondering. :) We have just been so busy I haven't had a moment to sit down and sort thing out. And then there were the cooties, but I get ahead of myself.

Life went on after Halloween. The very next day in fact. At a birthday party for Miss Amy. It's always fun to watch the bigger kids and realize with a mix of delight and sadness that someday the boys too, will be that old. That they will be able to talk in complete sentences, and do all the big kid things without me having to worry quite so much or at least have a whole different set of worries I suspect.

The boys thoroughly enjoyed Miss Amy's party - getting to play with the big kids, not to mention a whole host of new toys for them to try out.

And did I mention the cake? And I cream?? The boys happily devoured theirs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...