Sunday, January 17, 2010

22 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days

The scene of the crime...



22 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days. That's how long we had gone without a "floater" in the tub. Our luck ran out on Thursday. A night like any other bath night. Nothing out of the ordinary until it was time to get out. The water was drained, towels at the ready. So imagine my surprise when I looked over and there it was...
EEWWW!! And I don't mean the letter arrangement - that was compliments of Kevin while he was "cleaning." I am not sure who the culprit was, though I have my suspicions. Kevin on the other hand has practically convicted a suspect based on a thorough investigation of the incrementing "evidence" left behind. It was the size of the turd, Dear Watson. Isn't it obvious??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...