Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting Crafty

The sign-up sheets for the class Valentine's Day Parties at school were up on the door last week. By the time we got there the only things left were healthy snacks and goodie bags. I decided to give the goodie bags a try. I picked up create-your-own travel mugs, pencils, raisins, an assortment of choclate hearts, and an assortment of boxes of candy hearts (including some Tangy ones that I had never seen before but loved so much that I had to go back and get some for me, too!)

In a matter of time I turned this pile of miscellanous goodies into one of these.


And before long into a whole pile of them.



I thought they turned out super cute. Especially the mug design.

And of course I had to do something for the teachers, too, so I picked up these heart shaped lollipops.


I even managed to get them done almost a week before I need them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...