Saturday, November 20, 2010

The magic healing properties of Cranberry Juice

For the record Cran Cherry tastes nothing like Cran Raspberry - it is far, far sweeter. Even in the dark, in the middle of the night, with a sore throat and fever it is most obvious. Regardless I am convinced that cranberry juice must have some sort of magic healing properties. I was definately coming down with something. I had had a sore throat for a couple of days and was running a fever Wednesday night. I drank an entire bottle of Cranberry juice and I woke up feeling, much, much better on Thursday.

Needless to say I am stocking Cranberry juice from now on. And I will do the buying from now on to avoid any more Cran Cherry incidents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...