Sunday, July 17, 2011

National Ice Cream Day

Did you know that today was National Ice Cream Day?  Declared so by President Regan in 1984.  I can't remember what I did 10 minutes ago, but I remember random facts like this.  Though I have no idea what I will ever use them for.  Other than to ensure we celebrate appropriately.

And by appropriately I mean by making our own homemade ice cream.


In the kitchen sink.  Because it's way too hot outside.


With the help of my trustly little helper.  He helped me pour in the vanilla extract, and then helped me pour in all the ice.  And keep it at just the right level.


To make absolutely perfect, and delicious homemade ice cream.  We know.  We tatsted it straight out of the bucket seconds after this photo was taken.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...