Thursday, July 7, 2011

Splash Day at School

Wednesday was Splash Day at the boys' school.  On the way home I asked them if they had fun.  Connor said he did and that he spent the whole time in the green tub.  I thought he probably meant one of the small green turtle pools like they have at Walmart.  But when I was checking my email I found a note from school saying that Connor really had a blast at Splash Day with the following picture attached.


Apparently they had several of these tubs in various colors (red and yellow for sure) and the kids were supposed to use the tubs to fill up their sponges to sling around, or sit on the grass and play with the water and buckets.  Connor on the other hand had his own ideas... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...