Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Loving Lunch

I finally decided I just couldn't take any more cafeteria food for lunch and vowed to bring my lunch.  I had such good intentions.  But then I forgot.  And then there wasn't anything more edible in my fridge than there was in the cafeteria... And then, miraculously, the sun, the moon, and the stars aligned and Voila.  Lunch & Snacks.  In my new lunch box (which I love, btw).  It folds into a cute little cube.  And my cute animal snack cups that I bought for the boys (which held salad dressing for both my salad and to dip my carrot sticks). 


Cute.  And Yummy.

And my children better stay in a school where their lunch is provided or they will just starve given how long it took me to remember to pack my own lunch!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...