Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It was green. And I ate it.

I repeat.  It was GREEN.  And I ate itDid you just hear that thunk?  That was my mother falling out of her chair.  :)

Though technically I am not sure it counts.  It probably wasn't a vegetable.  Though I suppose that green color could have been some sort of spinach, it was probably just green food coloring.



And it was very, very yummy.  Particularly when smothered in a nice pasta sauce with mushrooms.  Though of course the boys prefer to dip vs. smother.  And since it tends to be less messy that way I am all for it.  :)


We even carried the green and white St. Patrick's day color scheme to the vegetables, or baby trees as the boys like to call them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...