Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Boo-tiful Breakfast!

As it was the last weekend before Halloween, I decided we should celebrate with a special Boo Breakfast.


Not that I have ever cooked eggs sunny side up.  Or had a clue what I was doing.  But as I was cracking eggs to scramble them  I realized how cool they would look as creepy monster eyes!  Not to mention Kevin likes his eggs still clucking so surely he would eat them right?  :)


And how perfectly they would go along with the ghost, and jack-o-lantern pancakes that the kids had requested.


Of course we also had to try a few other shapes - like spiders, and webs, bats, and haunted houses, too.


Needless to say our spooky breakfast was a smashing success.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...