Saturday, March 16, 2013

More Soccer Pics

Did I mention that Ryan had a soccer game the morning of his Birthday party?


AND pictures afterwards?  As a double bonus and all.


And I am sure I mentioned that was also the day before we left for Disney... Talk about crummy timing...


Thankfully my mom was here.  While Kevin was holding down the site for the party, my mom and I took Ryan to the soccer game.  I was able to stay for about half the game before I had to run to setup for the party.  My mom stayed for the 2nd half of the game and managed to get Ryan over to the picture site before getting the boys lunch and bringing them up to the park for their party.


My camera still doesn't like their new uniforms.


But at least it's not hard to find the field!


Unless of course you are the first ones there.  Sitting around wondering where everyone is... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...